<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8009600048505505340?origin\x3dhttp://astronocomical.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 31, 2008
okay , today , so-so , gastric came agn , hello gastric , i said byebye , why wont you leave ?
zzzzz , nvm bout tht , sch was okayy , nort boring though

the rehearsals okay okayy larhh , i'll stop laughfingg ,
I SWEAR , LOL

SOMEHOW I JUST HATED HIM !

7:11 PM
I'VE NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU!



sadness goodbyes!
Im a boy ,:D
Theres no need for you to know
Attached to,
RAYNA CHANG WANLING;D

and my promises to her
shall never be broken !



i love fashion , i love revoltage.


okay bye !


events!
1 year and counting!


tick.talk!



rewind


credits